Adoption fees help to offset some of the cost of running our Adoption Center and providing quality care for our animals.
What is included in an adoption fee?
- Veterinary screening
- Behavior screening
- Spay/neuter surgery
- Dog/Cat vaccinations up to date, including rabies
- Heartworm test for dogs over 6 months
- FIV/FeLV test for cats and kittens
- Flea, tick, and heartworm preventatives up to date
- 1-month free pet insurance trial
- Follow-up calls and support
- A free private training lesson for dogs!
Our standard rates are listed below but adoption fees may vary based on the animal’s age, medical condition, length of time at the shelter, or for other reasons. Adoption fees may also be reduced during certain events and promotions, or individual animals’ adoption fees may be discounted or waived by Adoption Angel donors. Check each animal’s profile for their fee.
Adult Dog Adoption Fees (7 months and older): $180
Puppy Adoption Fees (6 months and younger): $200
Adult Cat Adoption Fees (7 months and older): $120
Kitten Adoption Fees (6 months and younger): $150