Pet Supply Pantry
We are able to offer pet supplies to pet owners facing a tough financial time. Supplies are dependent upon our current donations, but typically include dog food, cat food, cat litter, toys, beds, crates, and more. If you are in need of pet supplies, please call 919.241.8438 ext. 103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This service is currently available for pick-up only at our Adoption Center located at 6311 Nicks Rd. Mebane, NC 27302. If you are unable to pick up supplies, still give us a call and we can help locate a pet supply pantry near you.
Pet Supply Pantry FAQ
- How do I request pet food or pet supply assistance?
Call 919-241-8438 Ext. 103 or email email@example.com
- What kind of food or supplies do you offer?
Available supplies typically include dog and cat food, cat litter, pet toys, pet beds, and other supplies like leashes, crates, or carriers. Since we rely on public donations to keep our pet pantry stocked, the amount and types of pet food and supplies will vary. We will try our best to accommodate specific requests, but we cannot guarantee your pet will receive a certain brand or amount of food or that we will have the specific type of pet supply you are looking for.
- Do you have a limitation on how often we can use the pet pantry or how many items we can take at once?
Pet pantry support will be provided after a conversation with the pet owner. The amount and number of times of use will be determined based on need and your situation. We want to help you and your pet(s) and set you up for success in the future.
- Do you have an income restriction for who can take advantage of the pet pantry? No, we want to minimize barriers to pet owners receiving support and we understand that income doesn’t necessarily correlate to financial need, especially during a temporary financial crisis. We will have a conversation with you to determine your needs and how we can best help you and your pet(s) and set you up for success in the future. We ask that you only request this service if you truly need it so we can focus our efforts on pets and pet owners with the most need.
- Do you have geographical limitations on who can take advantage of this program? Anyone who lives in the surrounding counties (close enough to pick up supplies from Paws4ever) can take advantage of our pet pantry. If you have transportation limitations (no car for instance), we will do our best to refer you to a pet pantry closer to you or try to work out a solution to get pet supplies to you.
Support This Program
If you have found this page of our website and are not currently in need of support but are in a position to help others, please consider making a donation!
Pet supplies donated to Paws4ever will support both the pets in our Adoption Center and community pets through the Pet Pantry. The Pet Pantry is a part of our Community Pet Support Program. If you would like to make a monetary donation to support the program, use the link below and select My Donation Is for: Community Pet Support . You can make sure we are able to continue offering important services like Dog Training Scholarships and the Pet Pantry as well as expand to offer assistance with vet bills and pet rental housing. Your gift today will reduce crowding and unnecessary euthanasia at county shelters and keep pets and their people together!